Jump to content
G-BRO

California looking for people to ride with in NorCal

Recommended Posts

 

27 minutes ago, superslyko said:

Hey,

Smokin'  save me a couple of them seeds of that wacky tobaccy.  I wanna try my green thumb.  I'm really good at growing shit.  My fruit trees are BUSTIN' OUT.  :thumbsup:  My garden is going ape shit.  Don't those buds have seeds in them?  i don't know anymore. This new stuff is like medicine!  I ain't spending huge $$$ for any bullshit in the back of a magazine.

You buy clones from the weed store and plant them in your garden... no one grows from seed any more... so I was told by an expert from Foresthill.  :devil:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, superslyko said:

Hey,

Smokin'  save me a couple of them seeds of that wacky tobaccy.  I wanna try my green thumb.  I'm really good at growing shit.  My fruit trees are BUSTIN' OUT.  :thumbsup:  My garden is going ape shit.  Don't those buds have seeds in them?  i don't know anymore. This new stuff is like medicine!  I ain't spending huge $$$ for any bullshit in the back of a magazine.

Seeds bro ?   It has been a while huh ?   I haven't seen seeds in weed for many years .  You live around the sac area right , find a dispensary that has plants that have already sprouted. I've never grown but unless you are growing indoors I think it's to late to start outdoors . I don't buy into the whole medacine deal but yeah some stuff is way stronger than it used to be ......good.   Only need a little bit now not a lot and it lasts longer that way. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, superslyko said:

Hey,

Smokin'  save me a couple of them seeds of that wacky tobaccy.  I wanna try my green thumb.  I'm really good at growing shit.  My fruit trees are BUSTIN' OUT.  :thumbsup:  My garden is going ape shit.  Don't those buds have seeds in them?  i don't know anymore. This new stuff is like medicine!  I ain't spending huge $$$ for any bullshit in the back of a magazine.

I pictured you more of a spore kinda guy.  Making yeasty beers that truly taste like shit. 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



Hey,
Smokin'  save me a couple of them seeds of that wacky tobaccy.  I wanna try my green thumb.  I'm really good at growing shit.  My fruit trees are BUSTIN' OUT.    My garden is going ape shit.  Don't those buds have seeds in them?  i don't know anymore. This new stuff is like medicine!  I ain't spending huge $$$ for any bullshit in the back of a magazine.


It's all sensimilla homie. Clones are the droids you're looking for.
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone riding Wed or Thurs this week? Looking to explore Stony or Forest Hill for the first time. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Michael Simi said:

Anyone riding Wed or Thurs this week? Looking to explore Stony or Forest Hill for the first time. 

Too frigging hot dude! Well, except for Mongo. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just looking for another option instead of Hollister. I would also like to explore Mendocino but rather not head out to a new area solo. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Michael Simi said:

Just looking for another option instead of Hollister. I would also like to explore Mendocino but rather not head out to a new area solo. 

I can see busting out 40 miles at MC early AM this week but I am gone Friday to ride Washington state. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Bill DeWahl said:

Riddler loves forest hill. 

 

12 minutes ago, Michael Simi said:

Just looking for another option instead of Hollister. I would also like to explore Mendocino but rather not head out to a new area solo. 

Hit up Bill, he rides a bunch of secret stuff that rivals prairie city and mammoth bar. Legit :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The secret to FH is to start at the sugar pine stage area. Then head up 5 to China Wall. Hit the 5 loop (main 5 loop) the hit 6. If your man enough, which I am no longer, hit 6 counter clockwise then clockwise.....then head back down. Also lots of SST if you know where to look. I will not mention here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Mongo134 said:

The secret to FH is to start at the sugar pine stage area. Then head up 5 to China Wall. Hit the 5 loop (main 5 loop) the hit 6. If your man enough, which I am no longer, hit 6 counter clockwise then clockwise.....then head back down. Also lots of SST if you know where to look. I will not mention here. 

Gnar!!

Edited by Riddlina
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Riddlina said:

 

Hit up Bill, he rides a bunch of secret stuff that rivals prairie city and mammoth bar. Legit :lol:

:snore:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Damn it's hot!
20180716_181803.thumb.jpg.92c42ccdbc76772d6695a684fe59c3cf.jpg 
 

That’s prime riding weather for me. And that’s at Carnegie, it’s like a f*cking desert now. Dry and ugly. 100 is when I call it quits
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with:


×