looking for people to ride with in NorCal

Mmx is open
image.thumb.jpg.d00da57a130afa7469557a0c316ec1b4.jpg
sand tracks for lyfe 

Carnegie opened and I rode with a few guys (definitely a skill level or 2 above me) doing their best hard enduro impression. Totally kicked my ass. We only did about 18 miles in 5 hours. It was fun to actually ride what we call the creeks when they were flowing. The recent rains have entirely changed the lines that are passable in some of the harder areas. I want to get the guys I ride with today up to the area that I rode with Eldo and the Riddler last summer.
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Beardman said:

Carnegie opened and I rode with a few guys (definitely a skill level or 2 above me) doing their best hard enduro impression. Totally kicked my ass. We only did about 18 miles in 5 hours. It was fun to actually ride what we call the creeks when they were flowing. The recent rains have entirely changed the lines that are passable in some of the harder areas. I want to get the guys I ride with today up to the area that I rode with Eldo and the Riddler last summer.

Eldo and I are going to team up as soon as we can get up there and build trail

• Like 1

Have a hall pass for Saturday. I'm guessing the Creek still probably has snow and is more like an ice rink. Most everywhere else probably has snow too? Am I stuck riding Hollister?

I’m planning on riding up north of SF somewhere, but if that doesn’t work out, I’ll meet you at Hollister on Saturday

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ERIO said:

I’m planning on riding up north of SF somewhere, but if that doesn’t work out, I’ll meet you at Hollister on Saturday

IV?  Looking to ride this weekend, but am worried about iced/snowed over 'creeks' down south.

Buddies always bail...  takes months to get them together on a ride...  but hang with dirt bike riders and always have someone to ride with...  and when the ride is over you go home and forget about them till next weekend...  when they will have your back again.  

Dirt bikers are like good friends with out the maintenance. :cheers:

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
Saturday and Sunday look like no rain this week. (3/9-3/10)
Anyone riding?  I know I have to.  Think I will ride both days as the old lady is out of town.

Anything close to the foothills that’s rideable right now?
PC, mammoth bar, gold fields??