Sign in to follow this  

2016 SXF pics

Browsing through posts on FB, came across these photos taken at a training day at Olmen MX track.  Stefan Everts was there.

2016-1.jpg

2016-2.jpg

2016-3.jpg

Did anyone else happen to be there and get some photos of the bike?

Looks like a decent redesign of the plastics.  Possibly using the "i-beam" from the front fender on the back fender too.  Not sure I like the really small side number plate.  Silencer looks pretty tiny too.

Yeah the air shock for the 2016 would line up with the rumours that were floating around on forums from over a year ago. Every shot the shock is obscured. I'm sure we'll know soon enough though.

Yeah the air shock for the 2016 would line up with the rumours that were floating around on forums from over a year ago. Every shot the shock is obscured. I'm sure we'll know soon enough though.

This is the first year they introduced the 4CS... I would be surprised if they went to an air fork or shock after

Only 1 year in production.... Just my speculation/ opinion... I guess we will see with the Dungey edition in January.

Is it me or will KTM completely eliminate the side number plates within a few year ......

Looks like it's getting smaller again.

I wish they would let the beans out on this new FE.Alotta rumors out, we know its all knew, i have a deposit on the 1st one at my dealer, but im hearing its gna have an all knew BIG pricetag around $11500/12000. If thats the case im not interested.

I wish they would let the beans out on this new FE.Alotta rumors out, we know its all knew, i have a deposit on the 1st one at my dealer, but im hearing its gna have an all knew BIG pricetag around $11500/12000. If thats the case im not interested.

They are $11,300+++ here in Canada....

Monk i ll sell ya my fe for 11k its got 8k in extras and is practically brand new its my race bike that i never raced. It has everything u can amagine except ryan dungey

They are $11,300+++ here in Canada....

1.00 CAD = 0.896994 USD...exchanges to $10,121.59 USD.  That's a delta of $222.59 vs the US retail of $9899, and doesnt take in to account any import taxes/fees that may exist.  Looks pretty similar from where I sit.

New front # plate has the front brake hose guide as one piece / part the last shot really shows it. Not the separate piece that bolts to the front. Runs more behind the plate guess it won't scratch up the front now.

New front # plate has the front brake hose guide as one piece / part the last shot really shows it. Not the separate piece that bolts to the front. Runs more behind the plate guess it won't scratch up the front now.

Well im sure its not all one piece, they just moved the removable piece to the back. It would be halarious to think that they would require you to take apart your brake line to remove a number plate. Edited by motonack

This is the first year they introduced the 4CS... I would be surprised if they went to an air fork or shock after

Only 1 year in production.... Just my speculation/ opinion... I guess we will see with the Dungey edition in January.

The 4CS has been availsble since 2012 on the Husabergs. Although yes, 2015 is the first year for them on the SX's.

The 4CS has been availsble since 2012 on the Husabergs. Although yes, 2015 is the first year for them on the SX's.

thanks for pointing that out, none of us knew that. Oh, KTM bought Husky too

There was just a DirtRider article put out the other day that gave some info on a new Traction Control system that is being developed in house at Mattighofen for the KTM/Husky teams this coming Supercross season. Apparently it has already been tested in race conditions and is ready to be implemented by the riders comfortable with using it. The system could possibly be installed on new 2016 production bikes. Should be interesting to see.

Seat looks really thin....standing room only......ouch!

Brake line goes through the front plate.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Edited by smez