Red Bull Straight Rhythm *Live*

:thumbsup:

Have to admit I thought this was gonna be a lame event.I tuned in just to watch Travis on the 500,but I ended up watching the entire program.It was very interesting to see how slight technique changes made big differences.It was  a good education as to how the fast guys do things! thumbs up to Red Bull!

I agree- I really didn't have too high hopes, but found myself glued to the event.

Exciting as hell to say the least. I'm sure we'll be seeing a lot more of this.

I was pretty stoked to watch Pastrana, bummed he didn't make it further than round 1. Hopefully we see more events like this. I'm assuming Pastrana will want some retribution.

I was pretty stoked to watch Pastrana, bummed he didn't make it further than round 1. Hopefully we see more events like this. I'm assuming Pastrana will want some retribution.

The way he burned up those whoops in round1 against Hansen makes me see how much fire he still has left. He had that 500 wide open throttle that whole time after the mistakes in the first half.

I think he just got too eager in round3.

Edited by sykal

The way he burned up those whoops in round1 against Hansen makes me see how much fire he still has left. He had that 500 wide open throttle that whole time after the mistakes in the first half.

Surprised?

Got me hooked dean wilson looked we'll on the ktm. Really wanted travis to do well

What a coincidence the stewart bros raced!!

I gotta say there were some really exciting duels! Really cool event to watch

I was stoked to meet him that afternoon. He signed my hat and I got this pic. Couldn't be a nicer dude.

1412713683003.jpg

idk on the gopro from after he lands the backflip he makes a noise like he was hurt, but it may have just been the flat landing

Js7 vs Malcolm haha great races too. Split the money.. Mhmm

I think the NEW sport is here to stay, and I'm sure the lay-out of the track will get more technical each year. Definitely a good watch.