2012 kx450f Will Not Start!

I have a 2012 kx450f thats has me stumped. The bike will not start, ill go out one day and kick it maybe 50 times and it wont start with the ocassional backfire in there sometimes. Then sometimes ill go out it kick it and it will start second kick idle fine on high idle out and die when I push it in, or I can ride it itll run fine but then if i let it idle itll die. And after it will run i try and start it and nothing doesnt matter how many times i kick it.

The things I have done/ checked....

adjusted the valves and checked the timing

changed the spar plug

the spark plug comes out wet indicating its getting gas

pulled the spark plug out and thats getting a consistent spark

Idk what else it could be, after i adjusted the valves the compression went up a lot because the left intake was bottomed out so bad, then it wouldnt start and i thought maybe i screwed it up somehow but then it just started and idled fine untill i turned off the high idle/choke and died almost immediately. The bike is built with ported and polished head done by eleven ten mods and a high compression piston and the mapping was done accordingly. The bike always ran fine before and never even hinted at a problem. Untill one day it just wouldnt start and what confuses m the most is the inconsistency of the problem. This is my first efi bike so idk where to start with trouble shooting it but i suspect its the problem causer if anyone could help itd much appreciated.

Air intake sensor?

My 12 also doesn't like the white map block for some reason.

Just keeps cutting out mid lap. Other 2 work fine.

What color is the spark? If the plug is coming out wet then I believe it's not sparking strong enough

Or try a hotter plug?

What color is the spark? If the plug is coming out wet then I believe it's not sparking strong enough

Or try a hotter plug?

I dnt think thats the problem its a white spark indicating that its strong

Air intake sensor?

My 12 also doesn't like the white map block for some reason.

Just keeps cutting out mid lap. Other 2 work fine.

I dnt have any other map blocks to try out, but it always ran fine before, and is there anyway to test or make sure its the intake sensor