GoPro Mounts

Aside from the Ram Mount what are you using to mount your GoPro's to your DRZ.

I tied the stick on mount on the front but it fell off, I had to go back to the helmet mount which I hate for track use.

You should be sportin' one of these.

I'm sure NO ONE would be laughing at you.

Edited by Filipe

I'm surprised it fell off, the tape that is on those GoPro mounts are serious stuff. I had my GoPro mounted to my chin bar and accidentally dropped it from chest height once, landed on the GoPro, did nothing to the mount, it is still going strong.

Is it possible the area you mounted was dirty? Or maybe you didn't let it sit long enough? I think you are supposed to mount the sticky mounts and then let them sit for like 24 hours or something like that without them supporting anything.

Edited by Wisconsinite762

I pre cleaned the area with alcohol and let it sit overnight.

I put it right above the headlight.

It is such a trip going from foot out back to need dragging on my sport bike at the track. Takes me a lap or two before I readjust.

I have a mount under my rear fender :D

i have one on top of my helmet and on the top of the rear fender facing backwards. but i barely use the one on the bike because i dont ride with anyone else very often..

May not be good for all types of riding but just out on the trails the hubby uses a Chesty fort he go pro... it's made just for them and it does a good job.. and doesn't get hit with trees and everything like on the helmet. He has the side mounts too but likes the Chesty better..

Here's some Helmet view from this past Saturday

Bad asss.

People are big fans of the ScrewUJoint, I dont have any experience with them but would love to get a couple when I finally get a go pro

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By James Williams
      Ok so i have a 2004 ktm 450 exc with a baja designs dual sport kit installed by the dealer back in 04. I have changed the blinkers to LED as well as the tail light and have also changed the flasher. When I bought the bike I replaced the battery and have always had issues with the battery dying.
      the battery will charge to full after a long day of riding but will die after a few days of sitting. (The battery has now been dead for 2 years) If I ride with the headlight on the battery will not charge and it will actually drain the battery. I dont even remember the last time I used my electric start because of this!
      My blinkers work fine but when the headlight is on the led blinkers barely work, and the horn works but is quiet, like there is no power to it. They work for a few minutes but then dont. When I turn the headlight off my blinkers work fine and the horn is loud. 
      The headlight is the stock halogen 55 watt bulb and my stator is making power. I don’t know where to start, any suggestions?
    • By Teamhonda1992
      I bought a non-running 2015 Crf450r from a guy who said that the local honda shop said it needed a new ECU. The bike has maybe 20 hours on it tops it is spotless. I changed the ECU and got nothing. Started to dig deeper and found out it had no compression. The nikasil (however it is spelled) had completely flaked off the upper third of the cylinder. Replaced the cylinder and put in a new piston still nothing. Swapped out the fuel tank in case the pump was bad, nothing. Checked all electrical connections and everything looks good. After a bunch of headache, finally got the bike to start by spraying starting fluid in the cylinder AND applying an external power source to the fuel pump. Once the bike starts up, it idles fine, revs fine, etc. However, it WILL NOT start without the external power source. Since finding this out, we have replaced the stator and tested all of the connections going to the ECU for a break or bad connection. Still nothing without the power source and starting fluid at the beginning. I am lost at this point as far as where to look next. Any suggestions or tips would be very much appreciated. 
      read up on past posts and got busy testing my buddy's '00 drzS which runs it's battery dead when rectifier and all connections checked over(so he says) so i unplugged the three yellow wires from the stator that go to the rectifier and probed them with the multimeter (red) and grounded out on the motor(black) and got plenty of resistance.what do we need to do next? what does the parts man need to charge us for this time?
    • By cgifool
      hi there, I recently bought the ricky stator ltz400 stator after having seen a post confirming that after soldering the old harness on the new stator worked.
      unfortunately, after I completed my work, the bike no longer starts. im really not sure where to start. I unplugged the connector with the blue/green/white/grey wires from the box under the seat, and managed to test the blue/green resistance at 0.52 on whatever resistance scale my meter was on. I did not test the black/white wires.
      the battery is fully charged, the main fuse is intact, the starter runs strongly, the bike just doesnt fire.. it ran fine before taking it apart, so im sure i've messed up the job somewhere along the line. Im going to recheck to make sure I didnt reverse some wires along the way. That cloth insulation is annoying, I finally ended up using an exacto knife to carefully trim it off.
      David Mitchell
      Austin, TX
      01 drz400s
      78 r100/7
    • By cmckay4
      Anyone having or had problems with the starter not turning over easily on the 450X???
      I have read about this problem on CRF's ONLY and not seen anyone come up with a fix.
      Problem being is that you think there is a problem with the battery, when infact the battery is OK. When you have a good fully charged battery in the bike and press the e-start, it turns over very slowly.
      I have checked the electrical circuit and it seems OK. I am wondering if it might be the starter itself - any suggestions?????