Help me find my next summer camping spot

I'm looking for a camp site that I can pull my 20 ft travel trailer, that I can ride my dirt bike and jeep straight out of, and near a fishing/swimming hole. I do not need hook ups I'm self contained but established camp grounds and running water is a plus I plan on camping 7-10 days. Dose mammoth lakes sound fitting? I'll be going in June or July of next year, but want to plan now

check out gold lake plumas county sierra buttes area

I rode through there a couple of weeks ago and it looked pretty sweet

Glass Creek looks good.  I plan on making the trip in May or July.  VZ

check out gold lake plumas county sierra buttes area

I rode through there a couple of weeks ago and it looked pretty sweet

Gold Lake is a bust now. No riding out of camp, unless you go all the way into the OHV camp.

Camp host was an ass, called the chp and ranger on us for this and that. Fortunately they all told him to piss off because we were actually being mellow and not doing anything bad.

Gold Lake is a bust now. No riding out of camp, unless you go all the way into the OHV camp.

Camp host was an ass, called the chp and ranger on us for this and that. Fortunately they all told him to piss off because we were actually being mellow and not doing anything bad.

That's good to know it's looking like I'll do somthing in the mammoths lakes area or bear river reservoir