My ride report for today

I just rode today with a few local buddy's..

Was a kind of lame day for me.

We went to Ivy. (Hatfield McCoy) we live close

I left the house this morning at 5:15, met up with these guys, breakfast and all.

Finally made it there after messing around.

Filled up the bikes

( my Ktm 200xc "only dirtbiker" 2 older warrior quads, one raptor 700 one yfz 450 and a Polaris side by side)

The raptor and yfz are my hill climbing buddy's. They will climb anything.

The raptor wouldn't start.

I called for a bad plug. But 6 guys and everyone is a master mechanic so it is just a shit show from there.

( I always carry 2 extra plugs but didn't fit his )

They drug it trying to start it and what not.

Then one warrior wouldn't start.

We bought 100 bucks worth of dead gas filled all our bikes with it....

( most of them ran but those 2)

We finally got them to listen, went and got a new plug. Fire!!! The other warrior had to be drag started and couldn't turn it off!

Then after my normal route, and having to have one of the quad people on the good warrior chicken out on some baby hills walk them. Up and down...

My normal routes consist of the trail entrance, then a black trail down ( fastest way in and out ) sort of steep and rocky some ruts and what not.. But I came to ride so I ride.

God I was mad ( we didn't get started till 12 noon.... )

I really kick started my bike 500 times today from all the stop and go from waiting. I'm sure my buddy's electric start is getting tired too!

One guy flipped a warrior a few times

He is ok. Didn't get pictures as I was to busy trying to lead a group around.

All in all a great day to ride, just didn't get to ride how I like to. Hard and fast..!..

I feel for you.

At least you got to ride.

I spent the day moving toolboxes.

if you had photos of them flippin it over then would be worth it but i say roost them pricks cause if it ain't 2 wheelz then aint no deal homie

I feel for you.

At least you got to ride.

I spent the day moving toolboxes.

True that. Long day of scrubbing the bike tomorrow! Then tearing it down for a good once over!

"A bad day in the woods beats a great day on the couch"

if you had photos of them flippin it over then would be worth it but i say roost them pricks cause if it ain't 2 wheelz then aint no deal homie

I could care less about the wheel count, I like riding with dirtbikes because they can keep up, but a few of my local pro quad riders ride well.

If it has wheels and a motor... I'm gonna ride it.

I race only dirtbikes. I hill climb my bike mostly and sometimes a quad. I have a jeep wanting a snow machine, and anything else that goes vroom or wing wing

Edited by joey330

respect cuz, as long as you out there havin fun no beef intended

Sharp as a bowling ball.

67 deg, deep blue sky, light wind and I sit here on my front porch with a broken clavicle. I swear I will hunt down and kill anyone that complains even a tiny bit about their ride!

67 deg, deep blue sky, light wind and I sit here on my front porch with a broken clavicle. I swear I will hunt down and kill anyone that complains even a tiny bit about their ride!

Haha no complaints just rants!

Like I said before, a bad day in the woods is way better then a great day on the couch!

Or in your case.. The rocking chair on your front porch!

Pretty soon you will be yelling at kids riding dirtbikes down the road!

Feel better! You are always welcome out here for a ride when you heal! I'll try and keep up!

Good story. I rode today too, solo in the Ocala National Forest . The only problems I had was a black bear that had absolutely no fear of a 450R and a rattlesnake crossing the path that was bigger around than my rear tire! I actually consider myself lucky as the wild life down here (other than a deer) is something you almost never see. The black bear was standing in the middle of the trail, needless to say I cautiously went waaay around!

4 wheelers. God help us all!

Good story. I rode today too, solo in the Ocala National Forest . The only problems I had was a black bear that had absolutely no fear of a 450R and a rattlesnake crossing the path that was bigger around than my rear tire! I actually consider myself lucky as the wild life down here (other than a deer) is something you almost never see. The black bear was standing in the middle of the trail, needless to say I cautiously went waaay around!

Where I'm Florida do you live? I lived in Florida for a few years and saw no wildlife at all!

Where I'm Florida do you live? I lived in Florida for a few years and saw no wildlife at all!

Orlando, and your right it's not something that happens often. 

Orlando, and your right it's not something that happens often.

I lived in Naples. I also ride around Tampa and Orlando. As well as Ocala and all.

Here in West Virginia I see it all, but down there I wasn't so lucky!

I lived in Naples. I also ride around Tampa and Orlando. As well as Ocala and all.

Here in West Virginia I see it all, but down there I wasn't so lucky!

Gonna be down there end of the month riding Rockhouse The last time down there I saw a rattlesnake on the trail but I just assumed 

that he had his sticker on his belly didn't want to check him,but the deer that I saw must have known they were in violation cause they 

ran as soon as they saw us.

Gonna be down there end of the month riding Rockhouse The last time down there I saw a rattlesnake on the trail but I just assumed

that he had his sticker on his belly didn't want to check him,but the deer that I saw must have known they were in violation cause they

ran as soon as they saw us.

Yea the snakes must not have their passes. Pick those legs up high and run over em!! The deer pay me well! Eating some briscuit tonight! Jerky is in the dehydrator!

Let me know when your going I'll try to go!

Pat has some people going here soon if you were interested!

Yea the snakes must not have their passes. Pick those legs up high and run over em!! The deer pay me well! Eating some briscuit tonight! Jerky is in the dehydrator!

Let me know when your going I'll try to go!

Pat has some people going here soon if you were interested!

Got reservations in Gilbert at some cabins I'll check the dates I think it's the very last weekend in October

like the 31st then Nov 1st and 2nd I'll let you know when later this week.

Got reservations in Gilbert at some cabins I'll check the dates I think it's the very last weekend in October

like the 31st then Nov 1st and 2nd I'll let you know when later this week.

Which cabins did you reserve?

Who are you going with?

Let me know if there is spare sleeping as that is 2 hrs from home so stating a weekend wouldn't work with that drive.

Also what price you are looking for etc.. Message me if needed

Which cabins did you reserve?

Who are you going with?

Let me know if there is spare sleeping as that is 2 hrs from home so stating a weekend wouldn't work with that drive.

Also what price you are looking for etc.. Message me if needed

My buddy made the reservations I'll have to check with him I don't remember It's just me and him and his son.

All I remember is that we are in cabin #2