How does this bike look? ktm 200 exc

I've been looking for a bike forever, got discouraged for a few months and stoppped looking. But I just found this ktm 200 exc. I think it'd be nice because itd be good for trails, and I could also use it on the road if I got my license. What do you think?

http://york.craigslist.org/mcy/4700321818.html

If you like it, and it's affordable for you...buy it. If I'm willing to spend $2k on a bike, I like to have $2500, to allow for things like new topend, and other parts as needed. If you aren't as knowledgeable a buyer, take someone you know & trust, who is. Some knowledge & a bit of luck can score a great deal on used motorcycles. My favorite time to look for "deals" Oct.-Christmas.

I wouldn't call that bike a good deal at all. WAY overpriced for a jurassic KTM. They have gone through a lot of changes since 2000 and these old ones are pretty crude. $1k is about what it's worth.

I've been looking for a bike forever, got discouraged for a few months and stoppped looking. But I just found this ktm 200 exc. I think it'd be nice because itd be good for trails, and I could also use it on the road if I got my license. What do you think?

http://york.craigslist.org/mcy/4700321818.html

I'd be all over that for 1750 AUD.

But I like KTMs a fair bit.

What do you weigh? If your 165, it could be a good rig.

Edited by BushPig

I'd be all over that for 1750 AUD.

But I like KTMs a fair bit.

What do you weigh? If your 165, it could be a good rig.

I'm only 120lbs, id have to have the suspension redone

By loking at his property, the guy takes care of his stuff. I'd offer $1500

By loking at his property, the guy takes care of his stuff. I'd offer $1500

+1. This bike looks in very good condition for how old it is. I would by one and tear up some single track :ride: