T4 vp racing fuel

Hey guys I just won a can of t4 vp fuel and was wondering Wut the correct mixture is (vp/pump gas). The bike is a yz250f if it makes a difference

The entire point of T4 is that it is a high-quality ethanol-free alternative to pump fuel. Why would you want to just turn around and mix it with pump fuel?

Ok thanks. My buddy has c12 and mixes it with pump gas so just wondering

VP t4 is just a great high test, pure gasoline, 93 octane. His C12 is a pure racing gas, 108 octane. When he mixes it with pump high test, he gets maybe 100 octane. If you mix T4 with pump high test, you get maybe 93 octane.

So I should go straight t4?

Yes

This fuel is better than high grade pump gas and will burn better but dont think that more octane means more power, because it doesnt just a warning so you dont get fooled by some of these race gas claims.

This fuel is better than high grade pump gas and will burn better but dont think that more octane means more power, because it doesnt just a warning so you dont get fooled by some of these race gas claims.

You're right in that octane rating had nothing to do with power production, but BTU content has everything to do with it. T4 is formulated to contain approximately 3% higher BTU content than pump gasoline, so with proper jetting it can make approximately 3% more power than plump gasoline.

You're right in that octane rating had nothing to do with power production, but BTU content has everything to do with it. T4 is formulated to contain approximately 3% higher BTU content than pump gasoline, so with proper jetting it can make approximately 3% more power than plump gasoline.

mhhh plump gas lol sorry i had to. Edited by dirt1080

mhhh plump gas lol sorry i had to.

Don't ya just love autocorrect? :lol: