Sign in to follow this  

California Ocotillo Wells- -Lost tool belt

I did a night ride at O. Wells Sat 10/4 and did a bonehead move and left my tool belt on the fence post at Artesian Well.  Never realized it until I pulled into my driveway at 4am.  Mostly contained just a little bit of everything I've collected over the years.  Anyway, if anyone comes across it, I would very much appreciate it's return.  Nothing that will break the bank to replace, but just don't think I'll ever be able to remember everything I put in there to duplicate it until I'm out on the trail and discover what I forgot at the wrong time.  I will offer a reward for it's return if found, will make it worth your while.

Taking a stab in the dark

Thank you 

I'm heading out this weekend to Ocotillo Wells. Probably camping out at Holmes Camp.  If anybody want to come by, drink a few beer and ride with my brother and I come say hello.  We'll be there Friday, Saturday and Sunday.   

CAM00244.jpg

CAM00123.jpg

I'm heading out this weekend to Ocotillo Wells. Probably camping out at Holmes Camp.  If anybody want to come by, drink a few beer and ride with my brother and I come say hello.  We'll be there Friday, Saturday and Sunday.   

1 post and already jacked a thread.

Do any of you other Team TT cats know how to get rid of the noise for that little shout box thing? Its Hella annoying

ective

Do any of you other Team TT cats know how to get rid of the noise for that little shout box thing? Its Hella annoying

Yea I'm on there all the time hanging with my buds and bus driving the noobs. Sure comes in handy having multiple screen names....not is many as YOU.. but just the same what a ball....huh  :thumbsup:

• Like 2