Sign in to follow this  

who makes red aluminum oil filter and starter covers and bolt sets?

http://www.pmrcomponents.com/pmrweb_014.htm

This is the only company I have found that produces both the oil filter cover and starter cover in red, but I know nothing about them and have never heard anyone say anything about them.

I also don't like the color in the pic, seems a dark red, although that could just be the pic.

I know several places produce covers, but no one seems to make them in red.

While I'm at it what's the best option for red engine and body bolts?  I know Pro-Bolt makes them, anyone else?

I've wasted plenty of time searching the internet for all of these so I thought I'd see what others have found. You would think if companies make a living selling these things they'd want them to be easily found and attainable, but apparently not.

Any help appreciated

Thanks

Negative ghostrider, checked them and about every other place online and only found the one place that makes them both in red.

Oh well, I've decided to paint a few covers and bolt heads with red caliper paint since there was so much left after painting caliipers.

Negative ghostrider, checked them and about every other place online and only found the one place that makes them both in red.

Oh well, I've decided to paint a few covers and bolt heads with red caliper paint since there was so much left after painting caliipers.

Pics.