Good Interview with Aldon about Whats up with RV

Motocross

This is the most interesting thing I saw in the interview

and Geico Honda purchased RV’s old property

I found this part the most interesting even though we had heard he was coming on with KTM, sounds like he's still running his own show...

Plus the fact he's bought his own training facility. Still not a big fan of the guy but i respect him as a business person because he's being pretty smart about it...

Marvin Musquin, Jason Anderson, and Ryan Dungey are all on my program now.

Thanks for posting. Good read for sure.

I think this is an awesome interview. Baker is the man. So innovative. And he is definitely supporting the industries future. Really cool

I wonder if Aldon has a guy in Europe if you know what I mean.

I wonder if Aldon has a guy in Europe if you know what I mean.

yeah he does! It's Ryan lol

What a bullshit !

Lets hope that his wife is able to find  "the good grocery stores" so the poor guy isn´t starving !

What a bullshit !

Lets hope that his wife is able to find "the good grocery stores" so the poor guy isn´t starving !

Aldon already filled her phone with GPS cordnants for top quality grocery store locations near every GP track

Ryan's tummy is sensitive

Well I think it shows how much crap is posted online , simply rv knee was too bad ,so he had to make a decision and no one was fired, I feel that tyla is basically there to baby sit rv

Well I think it shows how much crap is posted online , simply rv knee was too bad ,so he had to make a decision and no one was fired, I feel that tyla is basically there to baby sit rv

People are always talking about how Kawi's #2 guy should be 'better', but Kawi knows what they are doing.  Going 1-8 in the points is a lot better than going 2-4.  Kawi usually has a designated #1, and the other rider is usually someone who gets along well with the #1, and will help create a good team atmosphere.  That is Tyla 100%.  Babysitting is not a fair term...but it is pretty clear that RV is the championship capable guy, and everything is focused on that.