MCMP Fall Racing series

Arizona

round # 2  this sunday !!!

10628257_579399555516746_817381748905830

look at the course . 

Race 1 was a blast. I'm in my 50's and had not been in any type of race in over 34 years. Most of the folks racing that day weren't even 34 yrs old! I learned a lot that day and could not be happier. Out of town commitment will have me miss race 2 but look forward to 3 and 4. Great job by all there working the event and every rider was awesome. Good luck to all.

thanks for the good review , hey i'm 53 . lol  

tracks ready to go ,going to be great . 

Was able to get back and see the last 30 mins of the race. Looks like there was some water/mud out there early on. Look forward to seeing some video.

Was able to get back and see the last 30 mins of the race. Looks like there was some water/mud out there early on. Look forward to seeing some video.

funny you should mention that , you can see the puddle in this video at 4:27 . 3 in. deep at the start but it soon grew to impassible (ok, really hard and deep) by lap 3 or 4 . since the idea is to have fun and we had some minis we made a bypass .   heres ride day vid. 

click on the word vimeo for bigger version 

Edited by jodaddy23

Yes, saw at least one mini smoker while I was there. From the video it looks like this one had more jumps than round 1 too. Looked fun, and tiring if iron manning it. Also looked like a few more fast sections.

See you at round 3 in Nov. PM me if you need any track help... I live out there close by..

will do , and just a reminder that round # 3 is been rescheduled to November 30 .