What is your favorite bar bend? What brand?

Hey guys just thought I would see what everyone else preferred to run for handle bars on their bikes as far as which bend and manufacturer you prefer and why? I was thinking of ditching my OEM renthal bars on my 250f and going to most likely some Pro Taper Contours (Have them on my YZ450F and like them). Handle bars are hard to "gauge" as far as feel because the only ones I really know are the ones on the bike... there are a lot of different options for bends so I don't want to spend $80 to buy some that looked good as far as dimensions but don't feel comfortable? I am looking to get some that are a little taller to maybe make it a little more friendly to riding standing up but at the same time I don't want a set of "ape hangers" when I am not standing up, some thing in between the two would be awesome. 

I run the contours on my 11 CRF450 and I've had great luck with them. Also, I run the windham bend. I'm 5' 11" and they suit my height perfectly. Definitely recommend them.

I run the contours on my 11 CRF450 and I've had great luck with them. Also, I run the windham bend. I'm 5' 11" and they suit my height perfectly. Definitely recommend them.

Nice. Im a little bit shorter 5'8". I don't know which bend the bars on my 07 YZ are but they are nice bars. I was looking at the "KX High" bars on the PT website but they are really tall dimension wise compared to what they claim is OEM on my KX250F... not sure if that would be too extreme or not.  In the sled world I put a set of 4" risers on my 97 RMK and it made a big difference for riding while standing up, waaay more comfortable. I would think the same would be true on the motorcycle as well?

I like Mika Metal bars a lot! They are good quality, supposedly help with vibrations, and seem as strong as any other bar. 

Renthal 922 (RC High Bend) w/ Scotts Sub Mount on my CRF

Renthal 997 (RC Bend) w/ Scotts Sub Mount on my KTM

I've used Renthal Jimmy Button bars for years.

Another for Renthal 997

The oem nekken bars on my xcw have been the longest lasting set of bars ive ever owned (have run renthal fatbars and 1/18 and 7/8 protapers on my last bike). The bend is decent, but the durability is suprising!

I'm 5'11" and use pt contour kx high, cut 3/4" off each side for hand gaurds...Love them I ride woods and my height and standing riding is super comfortable

I say, good day

Renthal , James Stewart low bend .

No , the bars don't come already bent !!

2002 YZ426

Pro Taper SE CR High bend.

I'm 5'10" and ride trails.

These work way better than the stock bars...stock was low and wide as hell 34" or something like that.

I like Pro Taper Woods Hi bends for dodging trees. I'm 6'2" though, so I favor the tall versions.

Renthal fat bar ktm low bend its number 822. They are damn near flat.

Renthal , James Stewart low bend .

No , the bars don't come already bent !!

lol good one. Nice 5 hundo in the picture

Renthal Twinwalls 997 Carmichael bend