Peach Valley OHV near Montrose

I rode Peach Valley OHV last week and it was a blast,Skull X Bones/red rock trail/donkey trail/Black ridge  all fun single track.Some of the ditch trails were too wet to ride.Started off on Eagle valley trail and wound up down south staring up Elevator trail - it was wet and muddy and looked very intimidating!Great little gem of a trail system.

What was weird was I couldn't find any type of rating system for these trails,there was a few tall step-up type moves that fed my adrenaline monster tho.

utah11.jpg

utah13.jpg

utah12.jpg

You should have ventured north and hit Sidewinder if you liked single track!

CoKTM

We did make it up to ride sidewinder,short but fun.We rode Skull X bones back then Donkey(I think) to Red rocks - basically anything single track we took.I think Sidewinder was off of Wave rd, we were actually headed back to the truck.On black ridge or redrock night horse trail or something there was a pretty good climb that seemed to go on forever and had a couple of tallish step-ups......that I really liked :-)

We did make it up to ride sidewinder,short but fun.We rode Skull X bones back then Donkey(I think) to Red rocks - basically anything single track we took.I think Sidewinder was off of Wave rd, we were actually headed back to the truck.On black ridge or redrock night horse trail or something there was a pretty good climb that seemed to go on forever and had a couple of tallish step-ups......that I really liked :-)

I'm guessing you did not catch much of Sidewinder. It is 22 miles, one way.

http://www.blm.gov/co/st/en/nca/ggnca/sidewinder_trail.html

CoKTM

Edited by coktm
  • Like 1