350 EXC Cooling Fan

Anybody know where I can find a cooling fan for a '14 350 exc aside ktmparts.com? They want 190 for theirs. Trail Tech makes a digital one for cheaper. Anybody used this? I try to avoid digital parts on a dirt bike

Anybody know where I can find a cooling fan for a '14 350 exc aside ktmparts.com? They want 190 for theirs. Trail Tech makes a digital one for cheaper. Anybody used this? I try to avoid digital parts on a dirt bike

This KTM parts fan from Rocky mountain ATV is $139 

https://www.rockymountainatvmc.com/p/965/31303/KTM-Radiator-Fan-Kit?term=ktm%20350%20fan

this one is for a 2013. Do you know if it will fit my 2014?

I like the trail tech , cause you can adjust what temp it comes on at, plus shows temp, But probably more stuff to fail. I also have a 14 exc 350 I can't believe that all the other Enduro bikes including the 500exc came with fans from the factory.

I just got one from ebay for $127 with free standard shipping and got it on maui in a week. Its a brand new ktm/husky fan kit. but it came with two thermo switches, one for '08-'13 and one for '14 I think. I don't know which to use for my '14 350. that and the issue of where the heck they hid the molex on the bike.

I just got one from ebay for $127 with free standard shipping and got it on maui in a week. Its a brand new ktm/husky fan kit. but it came with two thermo switches, one for '08-'13 and one for '14 I think. I don't know which to use for my '14 350. that and the issue of where the heck they hid the molex on the bike.

It's under the seat. On the left side next to the ECU.

Check out Munn Racing. Thats where I got mine and they had it in stock.