Kroc 2014 Photos

Went up to Raceway Park in Englishtown, NJ for Kroc (Kawasaki Race Of Champions) this weekend. Saturday was a muddy mess, since it rained Friday night into Saturday morning. Saturday was all the amateur classes and Sunday was the Pro classes, Kessler cup, and fast 50s. Kawasaki even brought Adam Cianciarulo. This was my first time taking photos of motocross. I was just behind the fence and most of the pictures are from next to the tower. The photos where i had too zoom in all the way are darker because of the lens and the clouds blocking the sun.  The first pictures show how bad the mud was and a couple people ended up on the side of the step up like the kid in the 4th picture. The 6th picture is a kid on an 85. I ended up taking about 1900 pictures this weekend, and this was one of the best races i have been too.

IMG_1078.JPG

IMG_1142.JPG

IMG_1154.JPG

IMG_1160.JPG

IMG_1219.JPG

IMG_2153.JPG

IMG_2538.JPG

IMG_2808.JPG

Nice pics, got any of #34 on Saturday. KX85 with a Unit helmet. Saturday was crazy, that mud was something else!

Nice pics, got any of #34 on Saturday. KX85 with a Unit helmet. Saturday was crazy, that mud was something else!

I think this is the only one i got. Is he the on in the middle of the picture? Your right that mud was horrible i got covered behind the fence and my lens got hit a couple times.  

IMG_1800.JPG

That's him, on his third Jersey of the day! That pic is awesome if you look close, two kids down, one going over his handle bars. That was a tough day.

My son was supposed to race the 9-13 class but Saturday morning they changed the classes. He had to race against the older kids. One if which is the kid you have a picture of whipping over the step up. He would have qualified but they threw the first moto out because they messed the scoring up, bs. He was mad. Bad start for moto two, which was really moto one and that's all she wrote. Qualified 24th out of 33 of the best riders in the northeast US. Not bad for his third moto race ever!

That's him, on his third Jersey of the day! That pic is awesome if you look close, two kids down, one going over his handle bars. That was a tough day.

My son was supposed to race the 9-13 class but Saturday morning they changed the classes. He had to race against the older kids. One if which is the kid you have a picture of whipping over the step up. He would have qualified but they threw the first moto out because they messed the scoring up, bs. He was mad. Bad start for moto two, which was really moto one and that's all she wrote. Qualified 24th out of 33 of the best riders in the northeast US. Not bad for his third moto race ever!

Thats good for third race ever. I heard about all the scoring mess ups so it was bad that they took out first moto. I knew when they were saying it over the speakers that someone would get screwed

Yea, it happens, sucks it was him. What you gonna do. Kinda funny they couldn't get scoring right when they made us pay $25 for a transponder. Good experience for him though.

Lets see more pics of the pro class!

Lets see more pics of the pro class!

Sorry haven't really been checking this just bought a project truck that my dad and I are bringing back tomorrow so most of my attention has been on that, but here are a few more

IMG_2229.JPG

IMG_2364.JPG

IMG_2435.JPG

IMG_2490.JPG

IMG_2734.JPG