Air box

Hi everyone, I have a two stroke Honda ns125r. basically a mx engine now my air box is really restrictive, so what I'm asking is what is the smallest airbox on a crosser ? as I'm wanting one to fit on my road bike thanks.

Picture of my bike for anyone who doesn't know what it is.http://tinypic.com/r/r7rklh/8

Edited by Jamie95

Please do not cross post.

Your air box can be quite small. Stock airbox on that bike is probably more than big enough. As far as an opening, four square inches (a single opening on top, not lots of holes on the side) is plenty Your pipes and porting along with the power valve is the restriction.

Please do not cross post.

Your air box can be quite small. Stock airbox on that bike is probably more than big enough. As far as an opening, four square inches (a single opening on top, not lots of holes on the side) is plenty Your pipes and porting along with the power valve is the restriction.

Thanks for that but the pipe is a micron witch if it was a mx pipe is the equivalent to a fresco or better and i have done some port work the bike does 95mph but the airbox is crap also i don't want to cut it open i want a small motorcross air box but i don't know what's the smallest or best witch is why i asked here