Roczen's comments..

It did me!

It did me!

Me too. Peick told me the RMZ was the best out of the box, and that's why he chose it...this when he was a privateer and Suzuki didn't have the contingency the others have. Roczen leaving the powerhouse of factory KTM, and openly saying he could win with a zook out of the crate is an amazing testament to the bike.

should have read this thread first  :D

Gotta be the frame, alm is just more rigid, bet it reacts more predictably at their level of speed as well

Nice! I can honestly say, I swapped rear spring from my 11' to my 15' to suit my weight. (185lbs) and the stock one seemed a little too stiff. The new spring made all the difference on my 15'. Never ridden anything better! I haven't ridden all the newer bikes but this bike feels so much different even over my 2011 rmz450 professionally set up for my weight and ride style. Very very happy with my bike now and im only at 4 hours on it lol

The true test will be what he does on it. Unlike a lot of other riders who have left teams, Roczen left on a pretty high note winning the outdoor championship on the KTM....

I still think the RMZs are spectacular bikes...

Obviously they all are completely capable. As Monk says, we'll have to just wait and see. I do think the bike made Millsaps a viable threat for a champ., but I could be wrong if he does well with Kawi this yr.

Sweet. I can't wait to see this.

I'm interested I wish we knew the numbers behind the switch they must have been impressive for him to leave after winning like that

If this won't make you feel good about your RMZ, I don't know what will.

http://www.vitalmx.com/photos/features/Unleashed-Ken-Roczen,38189/Slideshow,0/GuyB,64

Especially in sports you generally agree with or promote whoever is signing your pay check. Sounds like he may have burned some bridges with KTM. Will be interesting to see how he does on the Zook! I own both KTMs'and Zooks'

They are all really good. At this point I Dont feel there is a 450 you could buy and go wrong with. Last year there were 2 euro riders that came and raced some sx on basically stock rmz's and did fairly well. Will roczen be better on a suzuki? Its really hard to say. No villopoto this year and some of the other top riders are on new bikes also. If he is more comfortable on an Rmz than a ktm-he should be faster,but he hasn't races it yet..so kinda counting chickens before they hatch at this point. Decoster and KTM have an awesome program. If I were a pro mx'er-i would want to be with KTM,RCH or pro circuit. I always thought JGR would have been a serious threat in MX. They are very creative with the bikes and program but nothing big ever happens with them. With barcia this year-jgr may have a front runner. I'd like to see Millsaps up front on the kaw, but its been a long time since he has raced. Will be an interesting sx season for sure.

Don't know the full extent of Villopoto's injuries? But if he's healthy enough to race Europe then I don't understand his decision not to race here? A lot of the Europeans are no slouches but the best racers for SX are still here! Once again, money? Does he think in a year or two he will still be competitive in the USA. Don't really know just asking?

Don't know the full extent of Villopoto's injuries? But if he's healthy enough to race Europe then I don't understand his decision not to race here? A lot of the Europeans are no slouches but the best racers for SX are still here! Once again, money? Does he think in a year or two he will still be competitive in the USA. Don't really know just asking?

RacerX had a good interview with Aldon Baker. Villipoto's going to Europe because he can't ride until Nov. he would not be ready for SX. Villo put out a statement win or lose this is his last year, so your right he's doing the GP thing for the money he would make here in the USA.