100s MC National Hare and Hound bros

California

hmm im thinking aboot it, i might just trail ride it, pit for someone, or just drink beer there 

need more points this year to beat the injured creme friange

points bro  :excuseme:

Bro....Cmon. Dont be a Nancy! Or shall I say it, even a Sally! 

Think of the points, if nothing else do it for them!   Brosky,dont get all crazy like that. Reel it back in a couple turns UmmKay?

I wonder how far the course will go Eastward. :cry:

I wonder how far the course will go Eastward. :cry:

not sure eastward, but apparently the op thinks it will be in nor cal  :smashpc:  :facepalm:

not sure eastward, but apparently the op thinks it will be in nor cal  :smashpc:  :facepalm:

Sorry, I m sober, I don't follow ya :confused:

hmm im thinking aboot it, i might just trail ride it, pit for someone, or just drink beer there 

points bro  :excuseme:

Just give it up bro. You don't have the points for a come back.. plus twostokes havent won ANYTHING in years. future 1st o/a tt keyboard rider. I know what I'm talking about bro

Just give it up bro. You don't have the points for a come back.. plus twostokes havent won ANYTHING in years. future 1st o/a tt keyboard rider. I know what I'm talking about bro

How's the leg strengethening coming along?  Looks like you have a ways to go :jawdrop:

Le Creme.jpg

Man, he doesn't say much, but when he does.....

points bro :excuseme:

http://www.district37ama.org

Edited by Dirt_Bound

YT00O.gif

UNfS0.gif

iKmqeeKMWbdDb.gif

Edited by Tool on a Bike

Dude!!!!! 

I cant believe you linked your old homo movies again, err, I mean hom(E) 

BTW how many transfers till you bump to A class? Wondering it your gonna be front line next year!  

I'm hoping to line up at DMC with a red bar to get my arse kicked.  

Dude!!!!! 

I cant believe you linked your old homo movies again, err, I mean hom(E) 

BTW how many transfers till you bump to A class? Wondering it your gonna be front line next year!  

I'm hoping to line up at DMC with a red bar to get my arse kicked.  

I have 0.0 transfers

I think ive only done 5 or 6 or 7..... races from the ammie line

Edited by Tool on a Bike

Matt are you racing it?

y'all go ahead and haul ass i'll be cruising with the novices :ride: 

Edited by bordsmnj

y'all go ahead and haul ass i'll be cruising with the novices :ride: 

Your gonna be moving up pretty quick at the rate your going! 

Matt are you racing it?

Im just gonna pay entry fee like a tool 

Im just gonna pay entry fee like a tool 

Are you gonna run those really good Sedona RACING TIRES? Heard those are the bees knees, whatever that means.

And while your at it can you pay my Tool fee too please?

Are you gonna run those really good Sedona RACING TIRES? Heard those are the bees knees, whatever that means.

And while your at it can you pay my Tool fee too please?

Yah im sponsored by them now they are gonna change them out at every checkpoint where they will be worn out. Only $72 ea with my sponsorship

Yah im sponsored by them now they are gonna change them out at every checkpoint where they will be worn out. Only $72 ea with my sponsorship

Thats a pretty smart idea. Kinda like the Pros in baja right? Only on a much smaller scale, and mileage, and skill level, and speed, other than that pretty much identical.