Sign in to follow this  

MX 52s

I think ill try the mx52s when my bstone 403/404 wear out. Had the 51s and absolutely hated them but I heard the 52s are a step in the right direction.

Pretty good rear tire... still not a fan of the front. I prefer the Bridgestone X30's

Never tried an x30. what kind of dirt do you ride?

I think ill try the mx52s when my bstone 403/404 wear out. Had the 51s and absolutely hated them but I heard the 52s are a step in the right direction.

Never tried an x30. what kind of dirt do you ride?

Our tracks start soft, deep, and loamy, think chocolate cake consistency. Then they turn to blue groove late in the day. 

Like I said though. The rear is a pretty darn good tire. I wouldn't hesitate to run the rear but I have always preferred the 31/32 over the 51/52.

The X30 is Bridgestones new tire. 

• Like 1

Love the 52 rear. Unsure about the front so far. Will stick with 32 for the front (maybe).

Our tracks start soft, deep, and loamy, think chocolate cake consistency. Then they turn to blue groove late in the day. 

Like I said though. The rear is a pretty darn good tire. I wouldn't hesitate to run the rear but I have always preferred the 31/32 over the 51/52.

The X30 is Bridgestones new tire. 

all that talk of chocalote cake is making me hungry. ;)

A lot are doing the MX32 rear with either an MX 52 or MX 32 front (play with tire pressures as it makes a difference). The 32 rear is good, but I would like to try the X30 for the front next time out.

• Like 1

Dunlop 32 front sticks better?

it sticks good, but flexes a bit in my experience (by design) so getting the right pressure just helps with feel. But it's good.

• Like 1