uncorked and Happy Happy Joy Joy

First thanks for the technical insight and encouragement.   I did it.  The results are fantatstic. Opened the airbox and installed a dynojet kit and a Yoshimura RS2 exhaust system.  I also installed devol radiator guards and a moose carbon fiber skid plate,  Next is the removal of the OEM tail-light and installation of the LED fender tip light.  I have a set of MT 43 Pierelli's that I think it needs too. Oh and a 15 tooth countersprocket.  It pulls better and feels really good. I love the note of the Yosh pipe ..

My DRZ.jpg

First thanks for the technical insight and encouragement.   I did it.  The results are fantatstic. Opened the airbox and installed a dynojet kit and a Yoshimura RS2 exhaust system.  I also installed devol radiator guards and a moose carbon fiber skid plate,  Next is the removal of the OEM tail-light and installation of the LED fender tip light.  I have a set of MT 43 Pierelli's that I think it needs too. Oh and a 15 tooth countersprocket.  It pulls better and feels really good. I love the note of the Yosh pipe ..

Awesome....sure looks good. Funny how little things make a big difference......just the sound of that pipe is worth it IMO....... :thumbsup:

Looks good.

Yeah, big sound difference.  I like cracking throttle wide open while going under a bridges !    :devil:  :smirk:

It si now very close to my XR650L in power - DRZ comes on quicker - but I think the 6 1/2 would get him in top end.  DRZ feels better not so "tankish"