Tucson Riding for Christmas Holidays

Arizona

I am going to be in the Tucson area before and after Christmas 2014. I am planning on bringing my bike with me, and looking for riders that know the area. I ride/ race the AMSA offroad series here in Alberta, and like to ride single track with some technical riding. I know its a busy time of year, but I know riders and we can never get enough.. Are there any enduro-cross tracks in the area as well? 

Thanks

There are some excellent technical single track and jeep trails NE of Tucson called Redington Pass. Go to YouTube and search on Redington Pass and Chiva Falls.

Reddington is east of tucson...good hard technical riding....im there almost every weekend

Thanks everyone... Looks good.. I will PM you for contact info. when I am getting close to going. I am planning on being in the area the week before and the week after Christmas... I also have my two boys who want to ride as well .. they are on KTM 50/65s so I am thinking the MCMP will be a great place for them to ride as well..

... I also have my two boys who want to ride as well .. they are on KTM 50/65s so I am thinking the MCMP will be a great place for them to ride as well..

MCMP is a hidden gem and is one of the safest friendliest controlled areas to ride in Tucson, especially for your kids. If out on the desert loops you got jumps, washes, some single track, some open areas, etc. Reddington is very technical in some areas, but I wouldn't bring the kids there. Maybe one day for you though.

Thanks you guys for all the info.... Unfortunately I have to cancel my trip due to some unexpected health issues my wife is having... When I get a chance to come down I will look you guys up...

sorry to hear , hope she feels better soon .