Good prices OTD for a new 2014 FE 250?

What are some good prices OTD paid for this bike? There's a few 14's left but still it's a chunk of change at over $8k.  

Prices are based on location. We picked up one for just under $7200 OTD with a jersey, 2 oil filters, air filter, EE bar busters and tax (OTD). He still has one and it would be around $400 to ship. Add on $800 for a 501 which I believe he has along with a couple of FC and TEs. PM me if you need his contact info.

Uh. That is a great OTD price. Does that $400 shipping apply for across the country?

You need to verify that shipping price for your location and carrier.

You need to verify that shipping price for your location and carrier.

A quick quote from one company came up with $780 from your state to mine. Yikes. That kills any savings. 

Dang. Your OTD price is lower than the base price I'm being quoted. 

Just got mine 6800 otd!!! No taxes either in mass. Good luck

Just got mine 6800 otd!!! No taxes either in mass. Good luck

Darn. Another great price. I dont get why here in CA these dealers charge such high prices.  I doubt they have to pay anymore than other states to get them from the factory. Whats up with that?

At $6800 OTD that means your base price is roughly $6200ish. MA huh? Do they have anymore? Maybe you can PM me details. 

The prices are what people are paying. If you pay they will continue to sell at those prices. Also this bike is green sticker and you have 12 months to ride a year. Here where the riding season is closing dealers don't want stock sitting when it's snowing. Do your dealers pass the incentives KTM has given to them on to you??

Yeah that is an end of season price at 6800 they wanted to get rid of inventory and stock up on 2015, and no I snagged the last one, not many left in New England, ct was all out.