Black lower fork guards and front fender

Does anyone have a idea where I can buy black lower fork guards and black front fender ? For a 2014 520 RS.

Does anyone have a idea where I can buy black lower fork guards and black front fender ? For a 2014 520 RS.

I think you have to find another fender that's black and adapt and I think gasgas and husky? ktm are good to try for the fork guards...just look at what brands have the same forks too.. bring in your fork guards and try to compare at a dealership.. fender too for that matter but fenders are easier to adapt. I don't know of any made for Beta black plastic fenders though except for the old 09 and earlier but even then i don't think those are available anymore.

KTM and GasGas fork guards are the same.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By fulltrack
      I currently own and ride a 13 300xc.  I love the this bike, even if it's not the best bike for the majority of the riding I do.  I ride a lot of very tight, very technical, rocky, rooty, trials type stuff as I live very close to probably hundreds of kilometers for trials trails.  With that said, I also race some hare scramble and enduro races and am looking to do more this year.   On my ktm, when I'm in first because the terrain warrants it,  the clutch is almost never fully out.  I run a fan because I slip the clutch so much and it causes a lot of heat, so the fan runs almost constantly and yes, I change the oil almost every ride as a result, I also but a bigger sprocket on the back.   I have the chance to get a pretty good deal on a new old stock 17 300rr race, but I've never ridden one and have almost chance that I will be able to without buying this one.  With said,  I've read as much as I can about them and they seem like a great bike for what I want to do, but I'm worried about the difference in motor and grearing.  My KTM with the xc gearing and the 300 red spring, fmf fatty etc.. is a handful for my skill level, but I love riding it.  Will I love the Beta?  Would I love an xc-w?  Anyone with experience, I would really appretiate you input!
      Used stock triple clamp from a 2013 498RR, pulled for a conversion.  Good condition. $25 + shipping, PayPal preferred.
      Used front wheel, tire, disc, axle, and spacers off a 2013 498rr.  $50 + shipping, paypal preferred
      Both used front forks off a 2013 498rr.  No apparent leaks. Looking for $125 OBO + shipping.
      PayPal preferred
      Used 4 Gallon Clarke tank off of my 2013 498RR.  I know it fits other Beta models but I'm not sure which ones.  Comes with its own petcock.
      $150 + shipping, PayPal preferred