New DS Rider in Tuckerton(Pine Barrens)

NewJersey

This is one of those first few posts on a new forum that is just alkward. HA.

I am new to riding and have much to learn, I picked up a 2011 DRZ400S. I have borrowed friends bikes or quads over the years, but have never had my own until now. Love it already, I know of some places to ride in my area to ride, but didn't know if anyone else was newer to the dual sport scene too and needed someone to go out with every so often as a "buddy" system. I am good crusing by myself, but sometimes it is fun to go out with someone else.

Thanks,

Mike

This is one of those first few posts on a new forum that is just alkward. HA.

I am new to riding and have much to learn, I picked up a 2011 DRZ400S. I have borrowed friends bikes or quads over the years, but have never had my own until now. Love it already, I know of some places to ride in my area to ride, but didn't know if anyone else was newer to the dual sport scene too and needed someone to go out with every so often as a "buddy" system. I am good crusing by myself, but sometimes it is fun to go out with someone else.

Thanks,

Mike

Hi Mike,

A bunch of us meet frequently and ride in Marlton/Atco/Atsion area.  Always looking for new places.  Many of us have plates.  Shoot me an PM with your contact information if you are interested and I will keep you copied.  I am in Berlin btw.

Also, we have a running thread, check here from time to time as well.  http://www.thumpertalk.com/topic/1039430-people-to-ride-wit/

Matt

Edited by 95jersey

Hey Mike,

I just got my DRZ400SM a few days ago and am always looking for people to ride with. I'm in Manchester so not too far. I've ridden streetbikes for years now but am new to dual sports. Hit me up if you want to meet up sometime.

I'm in Tuckerton also and on a 2014 DRZ400SM with S wheels. Can hit some local areas and I can let you know of other. It's always a good ride with 95Jersey and the others near Atco. If you want to head out there let me know and I can head out also. If you want to test that bike out soon check out the Pine Barrens 500. A few of us DRZ guys will be there. Here is a link. http://pinebarrens500.org/ Send me a PM if you want.

I will definitely look you guys up. I am working on setting up my bike now. I went for a ride this past weekend out on the trails and I noticed that I was awkwardly hunched over standing while riding whoops. So I ordered ROX 2" risers they should be in by the weekend and I will install before this weekends ride. I also ordered some OEM shorty levers which i think will be nice. 

Next thing will be bark busters with integrated turn signals and a new tail light assy. to clean the back up.

Mike

Hey man if you are still looking for people to ride with I'm down. I'm also fairly new to ds I picked up a 14 drz400s...I just wanna get some hand guards before I hit the trail heavy.

Oh yeah and I'm from Woodbury so I'm close