The 2015 Husqvarna MX/SX team is looking decent.

Motocross

rockstar_husky_teamH.jpg

Since the May 2014 announcement of Husqvarna's return to AMA Pro Racing, the newly formed Rockstar Energy Husqvarna Factory Racing Team has been busy assimilating a full roster of riders to compete in the upcoming 2015 AMA Supercross and Pro Motocross Championships. Husqvarna is now proud to announce that Martin Davalos, Zach Bell and Zach Osborne have joined reigning 250 West Supercross Champion Jason Anderson on the Rockstar Energy Husqvarna Factory Racing Team.

"We are excited to return this iconic brand to the highest stage of motorcycle racing," said Husqvarna Motorcycles North America President, Jon-Erik Burleson. "2014 250 West Supercross Champion Jason Anderson was a great start, and we now have a full team of riders for the upcoming season, each of whom is capable of wins and championships. If you are one of those many fans that loved Husqvarna back in the day, this will be that special year we have all been waiting for."

Jason Anderson #17
250 West Supercross Champion!

With a stellar 2014 season under his belt, New Mexico native Jason Anderson is looking forward to making the move to the premier 450 class in 2015. Anderson will be contesting the AMA Supercross Championship and the AMA Pro Motocross Championship aboard an FC 450. Look for some fireworks from number 17 in 2015!

"It's great to be part of bringing the Husqvarna brand back to Supercross," Anderson said. "I'm excited to be making my debut in the 450 class on a Husqvarna. We have a great program in place and we know we have the capability to win championships."

Zach Osborne #16
Zach Osborne has spent much of his Pro career competing overseas, with a British National Championship and 14 World Motocross GP podiums to his credit. Osborne is no stranger to the AMA Pro Racing ranks, and is looking forward to making a concerted effort in 2015, where he will be riding an FC 250 in Supercross and Motocross. Osborne will also be once again representing the U.S. in the ISDE, and will contest the upcoming 2014 Six Days aboard a Husqvarna.

"I'm excited to be part of the revitalization of the Husqvarna brand," Osborne said. "I know we have solid equipment and the necessary resources to win championships, so it made my decision to join the team simple and easy."

Martin Davalos #47
With nine pro seasons now under his belt, Martin Davalos is also an alumni of Rockstar Energy Racing, and is excited to make a return to his old crew. "I am really excited to be a part of Rockstar Energy Racing again," commented Davalos. "The goal for this year is to bring home the championship for my family and the Rockstar Energy Husqvarna Factory Racing Team. I believe I am in the best spot possible to achieve this dream of mine with the great support of the crew at RER. I'm a looking forward to the challenges and successes of the 2015 season."

Davalos will be racing the AMA Supercross season in the 250 class, and will make the step up to the premier class in the outdoors, racing an FC 450 in the premier class of the AMA Pro Motocross Championship.

Zach Bell #44
Young up-and-comer Zach Bell is the final member of the four-man Rockstar Energy Husqvarna Factory Racing Team. After an amazingly successful amateur career, having captured 89 amateur motocross titles, the 19-year-old is entering into his third year as a Pro. Bell and is looking forward to taking on the 250 ranks in both Supercross and Motocross.

"This is a great opportunity for me," Bell said. "I'm really excited to be a part of this new team and this important chapter in Husqvarna's history. It's a great team and I am looking forward to winning some races on the FC 250."

Edited by jetfuel

I really want to see Osborne get his act together in 2015. He has the speed he just can't put it all together for a whole moto/main.

Looking like a solid team.  Glad Husky is back in the show

I really want to see Osborne get his act together in 2015. He has the speed he just can't put it all together for a whole moto/main.

Anderson on a 450 will be interesting, He's lanky and willing to take chances plus the crowd he's training with should help too.

whos that martin guy? isnt that guys like 45 already?

I want to see both Zachs get it together. Zach Bell wouldve been really good now if he didnt rag doll himself on a regular basis. 

rockstar_husky_teamH.jpg

I don't know what it is . . . but, this photo looks so 'photoshopped'. I mean, it's not a major issue, it just looks weird . . . I think it's the hats.

HB

Its his eyebrows they block his vision in his helmet...

But seriously I like the kid he's a hard worker

I thought Davalos was racing 450 full time. I actually think he would do better in the 450 class than people think.