Sign in to follow this  

thinking of buying a yz250f.

What is the manual weight limit of a yz250f im 177lbs will i be over the weight limit plusb gear i might be 190 idk

What do you mean manual weight limit?  You will need to get it sprung for your weight unless you buy it from someone who is a similar weight to you.

• Like 1

What is the manual weight limit of a yz250f im 177lbs will i be over the weight limit plusb gear i might be 190 idk

What year YZ250f are you looking at?

the 2014-2015 are already sprung for your weight class..

What do you mean manual weight limit? You will need to get it sprung for your weight unless you buy it from someone who is a similar weight to you.

What do you mean manual weight limit? You will need to get it sprung for your weight unless you buy it from someone who is a similar weight to you.

i mean like the weight limit it says in the manual u get with the bike

What year YZ250f are you looking at?

the 2014-2015 are already sprung for your weight class..

probably a 05

i weigh 213 and im a vet novice rider and my 2015 yz 250f does just fine .... stock suspension works great ... no revalve or heavy springs needed.ususally i must get heavier springs and revalve but yamaha stiffened up the 15s so it works great for me

I've got an '08 yz250f & I weigh 190 pounds in my birthday suit. Stock suspension on both ends. Never had any problems. Set the sag for your weight & you should be good to go