Sign in to follow this  

Needed WTB 85 XR600R stator

Not sure if its cool to post this here but I couldn't find anything in the classifieds plus I think this area gets more attention. Anyway, trying to get the 85 up and running and I may be selling it so I don't want to pour money into it just in case I need to buy more for it. Any help greatly appreciated.

Not sure if its cool to post this here but I couldn't find anything in the classifieds plus I think this area gets more attention. Anyway, trying to get the 85 up and running and I may be selling it so I don't want to pour money into it just in case I need to buy more for it. Any help greatly appreciated.

Seriously Bud, Ricky Stators are the way to go. The OEM one is a weak one and is prone to failing.

Edited by Lindstrom

Check eBay for a used one. I'm selling one now on eBay. Search "Honda XL600 Stator".

Found it. I have an XL600 stator that I didn't bother checking as the ends are different. These are 4 wire and my XR is 2 wire. Not sure how to make it fit??

Check eBay for a used one. I'm selling one now on eBay. Search "Honda XL600 Stator".

It will work and I forgot to bid. Damnit.