2015 MEC, who will get the million, or will anyone....?

Motocross

What do you guys think? Who will come out on top? Will Roczen be there, (I don't think so,) Bubba?

I personally think Canard and Tomac have the best shot, but not likely to get the million though it would be nice to see someone get it.

js7 will win hands down! betty kroczen is my duece

Tomac will be hard to beat.

The way Tomac road at MXdN, i would say he's a favorite. This is another event that sets up perfect for JS7 too.

Oh, and Roczen said A1 will be his first race on the Suzuki.

JS7 !!

He didn't ride too good in the first race of mxdn so let's not jump the gun lol

Marvin will surprise the world by winning the million. You heard it here first!!

Canard takes it imo.

Canard takes it imo.

After his suspension change in MX, Roczen beat him once, and no one else had anything for him. Now after more testing, he could be the man. I'm saying a toss up between him and Tomac, it's all a mental at this point.

Jason Anderson on the Husky.....

Can't wait to see who shows up for this race. A lot of guys on new bikes. If Tomac races he is gonna be tough to beat.

Jason Anderson on the Husky.....

Keep your wet dreams to yourself.

Is there a offical list out of who is showing up?

Oh come on. We all know James Stewart is going to win the million. I checked first with the wifey lol

Stewy has the best chance at winning the mill, but he wont if Eli or Canard can get starts. with Rocs out and possibly Dungey out, it opens the door for Stewy to sweep, but Eli And Canard are both coming in confident and in shape and could win a moto. 

If Dungey is still hurt I think Stewy will win somewhat easily. Its ten lap motos and he always starts good while Eli and Canard dont and yo need good consistent starts in a short race like this in order to win. 

Is there a offical list out of who is showing up?

http://www.monsterenergycup.com/

This is a list on this page.  Not sure how "official" it is.  

Stewy has the best chance at winning the mill, but he wont if Eli or Canard can get starts. with Rocs out and possibly Dungey out, it opens the door for Stewy to sweep, but Eli And Canard are both coming in confident and in shape and could win a moto. 

If Dungey is still hurt I think Stewy will win somewhat easily. Its ten lap motos and he always starts good while Eli and Canard dont and yo need good consistent starts in a short race like this in order to win. 

Dungey will be there if he wants to race. Don't buy into that line of bull about his wrist.

Also, if Barcia races, he will be good too.

I'm interested to see what Millsaps can do.

After his suspension change in MX, Roczen beat him once, and no one else had anything for him. Now after more testing, he could be the man. I'm saying a toss up between him and Tomac, it's all a mental at this point.

That's what I was thinking. If he stays sharp like he was at the end of MX he will be tough to beat. I feel like TC has an edge in SX, Tomac is better outdoors IMO. Either way it will be an interesting race.

Canard had uncharacteristically good starts most of the MX season this year. In fact lead quite a few early laps here and there, only to get passed by Roczen and sometimes Dungey later in the race. But after he went KYB..........it was C-ya!

Barcia will super scrub every lip on the track, every lap. Leaving the competition lights out littered around the track.

But on a serious note. I think he will do good with the recent success of the Yamaha and it's riders