Sign in to follow this  

Graphics for white plastics

Hello all I've had a brithday recently and recieved white UFO restyled plastics for my 06 yz250. I have a really hard time visualizing graphics online when they just give you the plastic piece and the graphic on it. I really love KGMX's graphics and want something like that. Does anyone have any good websites to make custom ones? I've searched and there's just too too many to choose from.

I've been doing the same thing but my bike is much older so it's hard to find a site that supports it but if I was you I'd buy a trim kit so you have a design around the bike then fill in the blanks with stickers of your choosing

Hello all I've had a brithday recently and recieved white UFO restyled plastics for my 06 yz250. I have a really hard time visualizing graphics online when they just give you the plastic piece and the graphic on it. I really love KGMX's graphics and want something like that. Does anyone have any good websites to make custom ones? I've searched and there's just too too many to choose from.

I can't say enough good things about Decal Works   ------   i use their semi-custom shroud graphics (so i can promote my side business a bit) as well as their backgrounds in one of their more basic patterns  ------    They have a website that helps you build them to order and the price seems good

A big deal to me is that they will mount the plastic when you buy it through them ( i know you already have plastic) -- but i just dont have time to mess with sticker kits   -------   As well, i refrained from doing the complete "graphics kit"  --- im an off-road guy and have a lot of encounters with trees and other things that ruin peripheral graphics fast --- stickers on swingarms and fenders just dont last 

--- Ask for Sean Murdock and tell em Doug McBride sent ya   - if you need anything over and above wht you can get on the website  --- He will likely say  "Doug who?"  - but he was a big help to me in getting some specifics ironed out on my order because i had several bikes to outfit 

IMG_2809_zps6c9dfc77.jpg

• Like 2