Sign in to follow this  

2015 300 XC-W 6 Days Rolled in today

Got our 6 Days in today. Pretty sweet bikes just wish they were on the XC platform.

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1412749272.372749.jpg

• Like 2

What forks come on the Six Days? It appears to be open cartridge since it doesnt have the new style fork lugs and fork guards. I could be wrong. The only things I would change is putting in XC gearing and removal of the lighting and it would be perfect.

Edited by motonack

Sweet looking bike. Much better to have the XCW platform I think. No linkage to rip off on the rocks. Crawl through the rough stuff, then 6th gear fly between sections. Lights, so u can plate it ( at least in AZ). Or ride it out when the sun sets before the adventure ends. The XC seems like a great track bike though.

Psycho

Very good points on linkage and lights. If I as going to have 2 bikes then I would not hesitate on a non link bike . But I do both Moto and offroad so the XC fits my wants and needs better I believe . Really liking the husky because it has the best of both . The W tranny with the linkage and lights. Plus the 15 TE got the MX style fender so you can pop headlight off and run a numberplate for Moto if desired.

NorCal KTM

NorCal Husqvarna

Yes they are just hard to get ahold of. We have only gotten one so far. Won't really start seeing them in qty til january/February there saying.

NorCal KTM

NorCal Husqvarna

Just bought the same bike can't wait to get it.  Its my first KTM 2 stroke.  My last bike was a KX250 so I can't wait to see what differences there are.  The only bad thing is I have to wait a week or so cause impossible to find one in Newfoundland had to buy out of province.  I'm sure it will be worth the extra shipping cost :ride:

Bought this bike a month ago. Love it so far, my only problem is getting that 4cs fork dialed in. Its a little soft for my riding style. And im not entirely nuts about the argentina 6 days graphics 

Yeah the adjusters on top looked like 4CS from the picture. Odd that it still features the older style fork guards though.

It didn't get the steering or axle revisions the sx/xc did. 

It didn't get the steering or axle revisions the sx/xc did.

The fork guards are interchangeable between the new style and the older wrap around style wether 4cs or not. Also I know that at least the 09+ Hondas have the same bolt pattern and the fork guards will swap too.

The fork guards are interchangeable between the new style and the older wrap around style wether 4cs or not. Also I know that at least the 09+ Hondas have the same bolt pattern and the fork guards will swap too.

The new open back style are not backwards compatible.  Completely different mounting hole locations, as well as not being round at the bottom anymore, so drilling holes in the guards are not a reasonable option.

Edited by motonack

i actually saw one in person at the track on sunday, was out at LACR and one came rolling in...they look sharp...

where you at in Cali...?