2015 300 XC-W 6 Days Rolled in today

Sweet looking bike. Much better to have the XCW platform I think. No linkage to rip off on the rocks. Crawl through the rough stuff, then 6th gear fly between sections. Lights, so u can plate it ( at least in AZ). Or ride it out when the sun sets before the adventure ends. The XC seems like a great track bike though.

Psycho

Very good points on linkage and lights. If I as going to have 2 bikes then I would not hesitate on a non link bike . But I do both Moto and offroad so the XC fits my wants and needs better I believe . Really liking the husky because it has the best of both . The W tranny with the linkage and lights. Plus the 15 TE got the MX style fender so you can pop headlight off and run a numberplate for Moto if desired.

NorCal KTM

NorCal Husqvarna

• 2 weeks later...

Just bought the same bike can't wait to get it.  Its my first KTM 2 stroke.  My last bike was a KX250 so I can't wait to see what differences there are.  The only bad thing is I have to wait a week or so cause impossible to find one in Newfoundland had to buy out of province.  I'm sure it will be worth the extra shipping cost :ride:

• 3 months later...

It didn't get the steering or axle revisions the sx/xc did.

The fork guards are interchangeable between the new style and the older wrap around style wether 4cs or not. Also I know that at least the 09+ Hondas have the same bolt pattern and the fork guards will swap too.

The fork guards are interchangeable between the new style and the older wrap around style wether 4cs or not. Also I know that at least the 09+ Hondas have the same bolt pattern and the fork guards will swap too.

The new open back style are not backwards compatible.  Completely different mounting hole locations, as well as not being round at the bottom anymore, so drilling holes in the guards are not a reasonable option.

Edited by motonack