Sign in to follow this  

Motocross RV tells us what we already know

Our insiders say no none knew 'til recently, not even RV!

(In spite of him selling his house, not renewing his contract with Aldon, ME Kawasaki hiring another rider to take his place in SX/MX, etc.)

• Like 2

good luck finding ice cubes in Europe period. It's hard enough to get water without fizz in it. You ask for "still" water at a restaurant and they look at you like you asked for a cup of raw sewage.

Where does he thinks he's going to race? Pretty sketchy places? Well based on that article a little culture will do him some good. I guess when you race bikes since birth you miss a lot in life.  

• Like 1

(In spite of him selling his house, not renewing his contract with Aldon, ME Kawasaki hiring another rider to take his place in SX/MX, etc.)

That's because he was either going to retire or go GO GP racing. 

You sure have a hard on gor trying to prove certain people wrong. 

Uptite was wrong. He said he'd bet his last dollar RV wasn't racing the GP's.

According to Aldon, he's still working with RV.

Uptite was wrong. He said he'd bet his last dollar RV wasn't racing the GP's.

He thought he was going to retire, a lot of people did because he had talked about it.  

He thought he was going to retire, a lot of people did because he had talked about it.

Uptite said he would race the Nationals or retire. Definitely wasn't racing the GP's. He was flat out wrong, just like he was about Tomac's forks.

Uptite said he would race the Nationdoesn't or retire. Definitely wasn't racing the GP's. He was flat out wrong, just like he was about Tomac's forks.

Yea Uptite was wrong about RV , he tjought for sure that he would retire. He doesn't talk to RVon a regular basis, but he knows him pretty well.  While he was wrong about Tomacs forks, the guy that told him about the race is very close to Eli, like dad close and was there. 

I am going to finish my career win or lose after this next season… But I’d love to win and leave on top.

Retired at 27...not too bad

good luck finding ice cubes in Europe period. It's hard enough to get water without fizz in it. You ask for "still" water at a restaurant and they look at you like you asked for a cup of raw sewage.

Where does he thinks he's going to race? Pretty sketchy places? Well based on that article a little culture will do him some good. I guess when you race bikes since birth you miss a lot in life.

In the USA at least once...

http://racerxonline.com/2014/10/08/glen-helen-to-host-mxgp-of-usa-and-2017-mxon

• Like 1

Not saying anyone is wrong like you said, "you didn't comment on it either way," but you seem to have a hard time saying folks are right or know something other than yourself......

So, where's RV racing? What has been the buzz? And his initial retirement wasn't until 2015 was over, so why did he sell his house this year? Cause the only way to ride in 2015, heal from surgery properly, and whip himself back into shape would be to ride GP's.  

Edited by hyper7driver
  • Like 1

According to Aldon, he's still working with RV.

Yes, but he won't be in the same agreement as before.

I would go as far to say as he is better then Carmichael and mx gp in Europe will be a walk in the park for him

Not saying anyone is wrong like you said, "you didn't comment on it either way," but you seem to have a hard time saying folks are right or know something other than yourself......

To the point of saying the equivalent of "fine if you guys don't believe me I'm going to take my ball and go home".... Drama Queens lol.

Oh and don't forget, everything bowman has ever said has come out to be true...

To the point of saying the equivalent of "fine if you guys don't believe me I'm going to take my ball and go home".... Drama Queens lol.

Oh and don't forget, everything bowman has ever said has come out to be true...

About everything he has said to be true was in an interview or on Twitter a few days before he said it. He had a whole list of stuff that he thought he had "exclusive news" on that was all in interviews and twitter like a week to a month before. And my God, if you say you "knew something already," he goes all to pieces, just like this thread title says. I guess he probably is good friends with Tony Alessi, birds of a feather you know......

Edited by hyper7driver
  • Like 2