Sign in to follow this  

CR80 FMF Fatty rust removal help

Paint right get away, yes.

I'm just saying the paint will wear off from a number of things and will rust again.

Paint right get away, yes.

I'm just saying the paint will wear off from a number of things and will rust again.

oh ok, thanks man

good point, alright thanks what high temp paint would you recommend? I was thinking black or red.

I wouldn't go with red it would stick out bad !! Butt its really important when you get all the rust off you have too clean it so the paint will stick. Try you tube there a lot of videos on there on whatever you need. And I would go to the auto parts Store and get some black high temp paint and I would get flat black and. while your messing with pipe you might as well re pack the silencer its like 8$ for packing!!

I wouldn't go with red it would stick out bad !! Butt its really important when you get all the rust off you have too clean it so the paint will stick. Try you tube there a lot of videos on there on whatever you need. And I would go to the auto parts Store and get some black high temp paint and I would get flat black and. while your messing with pipe you might as well re pack the silencer its like 8$ for packing!!

ah ok, would brake cleaner be good for cleaning the pipe? And oh yeah that's a good idea but I'm getting a new silencer soon so I probley won't.

ah ok, would brake cleaner be good for cleaning the pipe? And oh yeah that's a good idea but I'm getting a new silencer soon so I probley won't.

. It would probably clean it off. Butt if it isn't cleaned right the paint won't stick.

. It would probably clean it off. Butt if it isn't cleaned right the paint won't stick.

oh ok, thanks again for you help.