Should I trade for this

No way man save your money while you wait for your 85 to sell an you'll have enough money to buy a 125 that's far less problematic, I'd say 02 or newer is what I would be looking for.. guessing your price range. Always ask for receipts or proof of a new top end if the seller claims it has one. Everyone feeds that line

Never buy another mans headaches because it is and will be 20X worse than you can imagine. If a guy says a problem can be repaired for $100, tell him you';ll pay $100 more AFTER he gets it fixed and shows you the reciept.

LOL, like the guy selling and all the bike needs to run is a spark plug..........

Why ask if you're going to ignore everyone's advice anyway?

+1

Have fun watching your buddies ride, you should listen to these guys.

Tell you what, I have a 99 KX 125 that needs a cylinder, top end, and a few other repairs, but you can kick start it so the PV is good. I'll trade you straight up for that pretty KTM. It seems you don't care how big of a pos your next bike is, as long as it's a 125?

Don't do that trade, you will regret it, unless of course your Dad will just fix it or buy you another bike anyway? Maybe that's why you don't care?

• Like 1

I'm 15 and i worked for the dirtbike that i own. Please do not judge me and say that my dad will spend money on me. My dad hates dirt bikes and is totally against them. The only way i convinced him was that he would not have to help pay. I don't want to make you feel sorry for me i just want you guys to understand that I'm not a spoiled brat, I'm just not a dirt bike connoisseur. I thank you guys for your reasonable advice, but I know a guy who can fix up my bike and I just have to pay for the parts.