Does anyone race D-37 GP's?

You know my feelings on GPs.....buuuuuut, I PROMISE I will do one with you next year 👍

Btw, still waiting for you to do a H&H with me after I started racing mx

Let's ride in a few months when I get back on the bike :D

How's the new KTM coming along??? Got any pics...

They are OK, I prefer DESERT racing though, somehow I got 1st in class at the SoCal GP at the Ranch.

I need to practice more for sure, not so great at GP, I just have good endurance and thats the only thing that helped, it certainly wasnt my track skills!

They are OK, I prefer DESERT racing though, somehow I got 1st in class at the SoCal GP at the Ranch.

I need to practice more for sure, not so great at GP, I just have good endurance and thats the only thing that helped, it certainly wasnt my track skills!

🤦🤦

Well I'm all renewed.  I will sign up on Friday pm or Saturday morning.  May or may not do the unclassified race 1st.  Then do the magnum race Saturday morning.  I haven't raced in a few years so I don't expect to do anything other than get my heart rate up and have some fun...

• 2 weeks later...

No forest.  It's limited to the track and surrounding canyons. It's only a 7-8 mile loop including the track.

Thanks Dirt Addict . . . planning on hitting the forest tomorrow, didn't want to be in the way.

Thanks Dirt Addict . . . planning on hitting the forest tomorrow, didn't want to be in the way.

I skipped the racing today.  Hit the forest with my buddys and had an absolute EPIC time.  Absolutely primo conditions.  Snowy, piru , Alamo Mtn..... video is loading now....

• Like 1