7602 Racing clutch cover., nice

image1.JPGimage2.JPGimage3.JPGimage5.JPG

just got my order in from Clay out on the west coast and I have to say everything is true to form, fit and function..  I got the Orange anodize cover for having a view window rather the bolt check system. larger hole for adding the oil and uses a 13/14 mm wrench size to open(digging that too)

also the blinged out rear brake pedal tip to   also seems to be well thought out and has adjustability and the hole predrilled for a brake snake,, Time to get some mileage on them,,,  will keep you posted

Will add pics very soon

Edited by CARL REHATCHEK

The problem I had with orange annodized parts on my last bike was sun bleaching. After a couple years all my orange parts that were directly exposed to the sun turned into a yellowish orange color. Far from KTM orange. It just looked generally bad against the true KTM orange plastics. This time around I went with all neutral color annodizing, mainly black or polished.

biggest part of all the degreasers/cleaners are they are to be diluted per instructions.. usually up to 50%..  this is Castrol, simple green, purple power.  a lot of these will not even clean properly if not diluted .  if not you will have anodize fade or removal..  I will send a pic of 3 year old 7602 racing orange ano guards that look like the day they were install..

image1 (2).JPG

image2 (1).JPG

Edited by CARL REHATCHEK

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...