swingarm

I ran into a bit of a delema this last weekend I dented my swingarm and I thought I had a spare but after taking a tape to check it for size my replacement is 1" shorter and less beefy both bikes are 99 kx 250's ( according to the vin x= 99) even the chain guide is different the little one is a single mount and the one on my bike that is dented is double mounted

I want to stay with the longer swingarm but I need to know what the hell this swingarm comes off of so I can replace it HELP

Both bikes are 99. The parts bike had a swingarm that was 24 in from pivot to the beginning of the slot for the axle. And the bike that I ride that now has a dent in the swingarm is 25 in from pivot to beginning of slot.

There's no doubt in my mind that the previous owner swapped swing arms but I can t ask what year its off because he is dead

What year did kawi go to the 25 in swing arm ????

Both bikes are 99. The parts bike had a swingarm that was 24 in from pivot to the beginning of the slot for the axle. And the bike that I ride that now has a dent in the swingarm is 25 in from pivot to beginning of slot.

There's no doubt in my mind that the previous owner swapped swing arms but I can t ask what year its off because he is dead

What year did kawi go to the 25 in swing arm ????

I measured my '99 from center of pivot to end of swingarm. 24.75" long.