Not Starting

'05 DRZ400SM

Got this bike awhile ago, it was neglected pretty hard.  Flywheel bolts sheared shortly after I got it.  Got that fixed and then had problems keeping it running, troubleshot to carb issues, rejetted, ran great for about a day...and now it won't start.  Starter spins great, but it's not turning the motor.  It sounds like it is trying to catch, and sometimes it does.  Here is a video for the audio, hoping someone can help point me in the right direction. 

I checked the fiche, everything matches:

https://thumpertalk.com/shop/oem.php?partcategory=779768&manufacturer=5&category=5&year=2005&model=27219

Except for the washers around the circlip, those are installed per FAQ.

Video for the sound:

Thanks, hoping I missed something dumb and someone has an idea.

Edited by M230

Engine isn't turning over consistently.  Starter is turning, not engaging the engine except for maybe one rotation out of a bunch.  The main sound in the video is the starter motor spining, a ratchety sound, and then one or two compressions total.

Found the problem:

6dUSoCw.jpg

Thought I read somewhere that someone had found where you can order just the inner part of the clutch, instead of the entire assembly that is shown in the fiche.  I can't seem to find that now, anyone been here before?