Clutch Lever Leaking

I have a 2014 KTM 125 sx. The last few times I rode it the clutch has been getting easier and easier to pull. As well, when I shift into first gear there is a large "clunk". I also started to notice that all around the lever was a black liquid that was leaking everywhere. I have concluded that my clutch cable was losing pressure so I bled the cable but it's still leaking. Is this an easy fix or do I have a major problem here? Any help is appreciated!!

Attached are pictures of where it's leaking (as you can see it's pretty messy)ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1414351134.982938.jpgImageUploadedByThumper Talk1414351155.979476.jpgImageUploadedByThumper Talk1414351168.643720.jpgImageUploadedByThumper Talk1414351185.693831.jpg

The rubber seals on the clutch master cylinder piston can deteriorate over time, without annual brake fluid change, but it would be rare for a 2014 to have an "old brake fluid problem'.

I guessing the seal may have got damage at the factory, but regardless, it looks like your going to have to take it apart.

Might as well go ahead and get a rebuild kit ready.