What can I do?

So this weekend, I came out of a corner and overshot a tabletop and wrecked.  My handlebars were bent, but I fixed them. After I rode another lap I noticed my radiator shroud was flapping.  I looked and their was only 1 bolt holding it on!  I zip tied them for the time being and rode the rest of the day.  I couldn't find the bolts and it didn't strip out anything because the one I had left would fit.  Where can I find the 3 bolts that got pulled out?  I honestly think I might not have tightened them all the way and they vibrated out without me knowing because even the one that was left was sort of loose.  By the way I am on a 2012 KX250f.  I looked on RMATVMC and Motorcycle-superstore and couldn't find anything.  Can anyone help me?

• 2 weeks later...

So this weekend, I came out of a corner and overshot a tabletop and wrecked.  My handlebars were bent, but I fixed them. After I rode another lap I noticed my radiator shroud was flapping.  I looked and their was only 1 bolt holding it on!  I zip tied them for the time being and rode the rest of the day.  I couldn't find the bolts and it didn't strip out anything because the one I had left would fit.  Where can I find the 3 bolts that got pulled out?  I honestly think I might not have tightened them all the way and they vibrated out without me knowing because even the one that was left was sort of loose.  By the way I am on a 2012 KX250f.  I looked on RMATVMC and Motorcycle-superstore and couldn't find anything.  Can anyone help me?

google "oem Kawasaki parts"

They should be available at any hardware store that sells metric bolts, which most do……Just take the remaining bolt with you and match it up.

And by a few more than needed as you'll probably need them down the road…..er, trail..