Bajo No Pinch? My Arse...

the no pinch(direct copy of the Kaurit) works quite well, and no way will it pinch a tube unless you have said tube on the outside of the bead, in front of the tool. Worth the money for me and many others. I love it. ( I have the original Kaurit)

• Like 1

Again its a great concept i just think that's wsy overpriced. Especially considering you have to buy the extra adapters to work with both wheels and axle shell sizes. Id consider getting it if at least it came with all the necessary parts.no way it costs anywhere near that price to produce.

I know the dude behind the scenes. We've talked about pricing. He knows it's a barrier for some. But, he's a small shop and the product is being produced in relatively small quantities in the United States. So, he's clearly not able to take advantage of the cost benefits of mass production and honestly, I'm glad he's not producing the stuff in China. My two cents anyway.

• Like 1

I don't mind spending money on good tools. I never get rid of a tool. In fact, my kids can have them when I'm no longer able to use them or when I'm dead. Not too many items have that longevity. A decent dinner for the wife and I is about the same money and at the end of the night, we know where the food ends up. ? I have tons of money tied up in good tools with no regrets. As I get older, I put more value on stuff that makes jobs easier. I'll trade money for stuff that saves me time and effort. But, when I was 20 I'd change a tire with my bare hands if I could. I was tough!?

• Like 3

I have this tool and love it. It haven't pinched a tube since I got it. It pays for itself considering how much it costs to take a tire to the shop and have them change it. As stated earlier, yeah it might be steep, but it is only a one time fee!