New guy need help

Hi every one and a gday from Australia .My name is Rob .This is my first post here and i already have a problem i bourght a shiaray 138 cc pit bike it needs some work now i have kicked the bike over and it had good compression .them i put some fuel in to the engine with a syringe the bike gave a small pop and now there is no compresion anny more .What could of happend and how can i fix it thanks rob

Hi every one and a gday from Australia .My name is Rob .This is my first post here and i already have a problem i bourght a shiaray 138 cc pit bike it needs some work now i have kicked the bike over and it had good compression .them i put some fuel in to the engine with a syringe the bike gave a small pop and now there is no compresion anny more .What could of happend and how can i fix it thanks rob

Is it 2 stroke or 4? Usually pit bikes are 4 stroke but I've never heard of yours. Best guess is you need piston rings, but since you said you injected fuel into the cylinder, if you took your plug out and did it through there its possible you cross threaded it and there is an air gap especially if cross threading meant the plug isn't all the way in.