Max Torque

You can buy them nearly as large as your wheel. Many sprocket places custom make, for a price.

Put a 10 on the front, a 1000 on the rear. Kind of pointless but you can do it.

If we knew what make/model/year bike you have, some who have 'gone big' might be less generic. You might too, want to discuss why you think you need a huge ratio.

• Like 1

Front sprocket size is limited by space available and the size of the swing arm at the pivot; my Montesa has a 10 tooth but I doubt I would be able to fit that small a sprocket on my CRF250X.

In general you can change the front sprocket 1 size up or down from stock. 

Rear sprocket size is limited by the stock chain guide.  Using smaller is usually not a problem but larger can be; my CRF250X doesn't have clearance for a larger sprocket but my XRs can go 2-3 teeth larger.

Coming from my XR500, the 5xx series chain is going to be an insanely tight wrap on anything smaller than a 13, and in many cases, the retainer is going to get in the way of going smaller anyhow, I run a 13-50 for trails, and 14-50 for backroad cruises, though I evidently have a different tranny ratio.

I have found that I was able to slot the mount holes for the chain guide to lower it and prevent it from wearing out too much.. Bike is on its 5th tire (that I know of) and still has guide left.