RM125 Rear Axle Compatibility?

Hi gang.

I just picked up a 2002 RM 125.  Gentleman didn't think he needed to ever grease the axle, or use spacers.....

Needless to say I need a new axle.  I'm also putting in all new swingarm and suspension bushings.

Will a 2000 RM125 axle work on my 2002?

I'm guessing no, since they're different part numbers.  I think Suzuki changed the swingarm in '02?  Anyone know what years will work?

Any help/input would be greatly appreciated.  I've been away from dirt riding for 20 years.  Very excited to get back to it.

Thanks.

Hi gang.

I just picked up a 2002 RM 125.  Gentleman didn't think he needed to ever grease the axle, or use spacers.....

Needless to say I need a new axle.  I'm also putting in all new swingarm and suspension bushings.

Will a 2000 RM125 axle work on my 2002?

I'm guessing no, since they're different part numbers.  I think Suzuki changed the swingarm in '02?  Anyone know what years will work?

Any help/input would be greatly appreciated.  I've been away from dirt riding for 20 years.  Very excited to get back to it.

Thanks.

For sure '01 and newer will work, although "just to be sure" spend a couple extra bucks and buy the right parts.  Bikebandit dot com has a really nice online catalog and their shipping speed is impressive (I use them a lot).