2006 rm250

basically pick a color, there is minor things different per manufacturer, basically, set the suspension and get it jetted for your area and your good to go.

yamaha has made little to no changes (cosmetic only) to their bikes for a lot of years, dont know the years but its a lot.

not sure about the zuki, others will know as i ride red.

honestly, rode an 05 yz250 and a TIRED rm250 back to back, i then bought said rm from the guy and proceeded to sell my other bike and told the yz guy no thanks.
the bike handled fantastic with bald tires and bad suspension setup. the engine was fantastic, just perfect crisp and powerful, even though it was noisey. the yz was a great bike it just didn't have the rip your legs off grunt all through the rpm range.

honestly, rode an 05 yz250 and a TIRED rm250 back to back, i then bought said rm from the guy and proceeded to sell my other bike and told the yz guy no thanks.

the bike handled fantastic with bald tires and bad suspension setup. the engine was fantastic, just perfect crisp and powerful, even though it was noisey. the yz was a great bike it just didn't have the rip your legs off grunt all through the rpm range.

I'm going to look at a 2006 rm250 tomorow and I do think I'll be taking it home at least I'm hoping

looks pretty clean and well loved.

This is the list of stuff done do you think it's worth 2900?

2006 rm250

New top end

New crank

Moose clutch basket

Hinson cover

Full skid plate

Fmf fattty

Fmf shorty

v forse 3 reeds

Jd jet kit

Ti nitride lower fork tubes

Sub tanks on front suspension

Re valved and sprung front n rear 220lbs

Tusk foot pegs

Pleted seat cover with new foam

New plastics n graphics

Moose case saver

New oem kick srarter

Tusk shifter

New bearings (swingarm / linkage / shocks / tripple trees)

Powder coated hubs with tusk rims and moose hd spokes 18 on rear

New tires with hd tubes

Renthal twinwall

Magura hydraulic clutch

New cluch set

New break pads

Asv levers

Powder coated tripple trees

New chain and sprokets

2014 rmz front fender and number plate

Sounds like a killer deal, you'll love the bike! The RMs are bad assed bikes and the 05,06 were arguably the best. Read up on them and ride the wheels off it!

I love the bike, it'll do 5th gear wheelies all day, my only problem is if sucks gas like a hummer

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1415020972.953854.jpg