Can someone measure the diameter of their MRD Z-Pro/SSW Pipe (throughout each step)?

I wanted to know if someone could do me a favor and measure their Z-Pro/SSW pipe's diameter throughout it's step design. I ordered one a little under two weeks ago, hopefully it'll be at my door next week. I just want to compare it to my RS-3 that I have now. My RS-3 is 1.75 all the way to the muffler, which enlarges to 2.2". I know the Z-Pro is 2.25" at the muffler core, but I am curious as to what it is at the header, and each step up from there.

Should be a quick job for anyone who already has the exhaust. 

Thanks!

I just was curious about actual dimensions to compare to my RS-3. I'll just wait until I get it and measure it. Can't wait! Dave said it should be another week or so until it ships

With a good measuring device, some basic math skills, and a little time you should be able to get close to the actual dimensions by using my picture, or 150ron's picture.

Be patient, it's worth the wait.  Dave and his son do aerospace quality welding.  It will trigger car alarms.

Dave and Eddie S put a lot of themselves into this design,  a culmination of their knowledge.  Let them make their money back and enjoy some profit for their efforts.  

DRZ;s are a very small market compared to HD.  Heck double chrome polish anything that fits an HD and you'll make money.