Want to swap my 05 crf 250 for an 03 cr 125 what do you think ?

Just as the title says just wondering on your thoughts as if its a good idea I already have a 2 stroke 250 but just dont want the 250 f to genade on me an have a hefty bill ive never owned a cr125 but I have to admit I have alot more fun on the 2stroke than the 4

Just as the title says just wondering on your thoughts as if its a good idea I already have a 2 stroke 250 but just dont want the 250 f to genade on me an have a hefty bill ive never owned a cr125 but I have to admit I have alot more fun on the 2stroke than the 4

Here in Oregon a 250f sells for around twice the amount a 125 2t sells for, would you be getting cash with the cr125?

yes as above,  check the local markets for both bikes.

you may be short changing yourself doing the year swaps you are looking at.

also look slightly outside your area.

in the end if you want the 125 you may get a better deal by selling it for cash then looking for a 125.

trading limits you to who is willing to swap.

Yeah im in australia a for some stupid reason every idiot sellin there 10 year old two stroke for big bucks thinkin that they are something special at the moment I could get around 2800 to 3200 for my 250f and all the 2stroke s are round the same price theres a coupla guys in my area interested in a swap for there 125 just dont know if its a good idea or not